26″ Kompact Tree Spade
- Root ball width 26″
- Root ball depth 21″
- Max diameter of tree is 2.5″ measured 6″ up from ground
- Approximate weight of tree with root ball 200lbs
- Machine weight 600lbs
- Blades made from 3/16″ tempered steel
- 2″ diameter cylinders with 30″ stroke
- Assembled dimensions 65″ high, 75″ wide on top, base is 53″ wide by 45″
- Fork pockets inside measurement: 2 1/8″ high, 6 1/8″ wide, center to center is 40″
- #8 JIC hose ends to attach to supply fittings on value (supply hoses not included)
- Approximately 10-15 litres of hydraulic oil needed
- Any flow of hydraulic pump works on this machine
Shipment processing times
Most orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, We will contact you via email or telephone.
Estimated shipping rates & delivery estimates in Canada
To ship a grapple or tree spade generally takes about 4-5 business days after the order is processed.
Estimated shipping for Kompact Tree Spade $400 to any city in Canada.
Estimated shipping for the compact electric or hydraulic grapples $250 to any city in Canada
Estimated shipping for HD Grapples $400 to any city in Canada
Estimated shipping for Root Grapple $250 to any city in Canada
Shipping is with Manitoulin Transport or Day & Ross. We give you the best rate.